Pages

Sunday, 1 June 2014

What's In My Shower.

I absolutely love my showers so today I thought I'd share what's In my shower....
Firstly, the shampoo and conditioner I've been using at the moment is from herbal essences, I do like these both but they aren't my favorites from the herbal essences collection. I do prefer the red beautiful ends shampoo and conditioner just becuase it works better with my type of hair. 
 
Next I've been using a face scrub from st Ives, I use this about 2-3 times a week. This is a really good face scrub, it has a creamy texture added with a scent of apricot, it's gentle but still does a good job. I would definelty recommend this scrub to anyone who is new to face scrubs or just looking for an affordable & good scrub.

So latley the radox shower gels is all I've been using. This one in my shower is a new version and it smells beautiful I love it. This shower gel leaves me feeling clean and fresh, all the scents that this shower gel comes in smell amazing. 
I like to change the stuff I use in the shower regularly becuase I like to try different products and scents. I find it hard to stick to the same shampoo or shower gel for a while becuase i find they just get boring.
Thanks for reading 
Demi x