Pages

Saturday, 5 April 2014

My Everyday Make up

Today's post is about my 'everyday make up', recently I haven't been wearing much make up as my skin has been really good but at weekends I would normally wear this.
Once I've moisturised I would apply my foundation, 25 hour lasting finish by Rimmel is still my favourite.
I also love Barry m liquid eyeliner, this is such an easy product to use, before I got this I struggled a lot with eyeliner but now it's simple. Other products i use daily are mac studio fix powder, maybeille great lash mascara and Vaseline. This make up "combo" gives a natural effect with a pop ahah.

My make up brush is actually from eBay, after reading many blog posts about these brushes I decided to buy one and I love it. It looks the same to the real technique brushes and it works just as well. It was really cheap too, I can't remember the exact price but it was no more than £2. 

Thanks for reading guys, I hope you all liked this post and comment down below your make up recommendations, bye.
Demi x