Pages

Friday, 3 January 2014

My New Years resolutions!

So 2014 has begun... I can't believe its a new year already .
It seemed like Christmas and new year just flew by!

 Considering this is my first blog post of the year, the only thing it could have been was a New Years resolutions post, I love knowing other peoples resolutions so I thought I'd share mine. This year I found it hard to think of a resolution that I was really going to stick to but I came up with 3 that I'm going to give a good go.

First is the one that I'm sure everyone has, to get in shape. After  pigging out at Christmas it's definitely time for a cleanse and some good workout sessions.With my prom coming up in the summer I figured its time to do this and stick to it , things like going running and mini workouts in the week is what I'm trying to achieve.

My next New Years resolution is  TO BLOG MORE! I know I'm so bad at blogging frequently but this year I'm going to try to blog at least  once every fortnight. I'm sorry for the last year I've been pretty useless but I'm changing! Hahaa

Lastly I'm going to be more motivated to try different things . I'm one of them people who if I don't want to do something I won't do it, so this year I'm pushing myself out of my comfort zone and going for it. I hope you all enjoyed reading my New Years resolutions and let me know yours in the comments.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11511709/?claim=ehsdx5f2fkj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
                                         Happy new year! Xx