Pages

Sunday, 26 January 2014

Mini Shopping Haul




Hello everyone! 
So last Sunday I went and did a little shop, I say little but it's much more like tiny. Normally I wouldn't do a haul but I really love these products and thought they were worth sharing, so here you go...

~ Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation
This may surprise some of you but I have never tried this foundation before. The only reason I did buy it is becuase I noticed it on sale in boots for £5. I can honestly say it lasts for quite a while and blends so easily. I use the expert face brush from real techniques as it creates a flawless look. This foundation is definelty my new favourite!

~ Lush 'sex bomb
I absolutely love this bath bomb, it looks pretty, smells really good and is a great price. There's nothing bad to say about it if I'm honest. I like to save this for pamper evenings or if I need to relax.


~ Real Techniques Dupe
Okay guys, so I was reading a blog and I noticed they did a review on 'real techniques brushes dupes'. The review was so good that I immediately had to go and buy the brushes too. I only brought one and it's so similar to the real techniques expert face brush, I was shocked. The only difference I could see with the two brushes is that the dupe isn't as dense as the real techniques but that's fine for £1.98. It works just as well and looks exactly the same, you can get these from EBay. 

~ Barry M Gelly Nail Polish
It's been so long since I've brought any nail polishes so these 3 were well needed. While my collection keeps growing with all different brands and shades I always find myself going back to Barry M simply becuase they're great. If you've never tried the Gelly collection, I suggest you do, these polishes are so shiny and stay on without chipping. The shades I recently picked up are ... Pomegranate, Passion fruit and Prickly pear.

Thank you for reading, make sure to follow me on twitter x www.twitter.co.uk/beautykiss14
Demi xx