Pages

Monday, 8 July 2013

My Favourite hair products!

My hair is very important to me so I try keep it in the best condition possible. These are my number 1 purchases that I have re purchased many times! Comment below and tell me what you think of these products xx

VO5 Ultimate hold hairspray -  I absolutely love this hairspray! It has a good hold and best of all doesn't leave your hair all hard like most hairsprays. I got this from Asda for £3.00 which I thought was fabulous because I'm a huge fan and the bottle is massive it is also weather resistant which is good. This hairspray is perfect for curls and any up-do overall it is an amazing product.


Got2b Guardian angel heat protection-  Everyone knows how important heat protectant is and the one I like to use is the Got2b guardian angel. This lasts for so long I can't even remember when I brought this that's how long it has lasted me and it still has a pretty fair amount left. My hair definitely feels more soft and looks more healthy when I use this product, it's only £3.99.




Herbal essences shampoo & conditioner- no matter how many shampoos and conditioners I use I always find myself coming back to the herbal essences they are just great! The one I'm using at the moment is the red shade beautiful ends, this smells like fruit it is a really girly smell. This type is designed for mid to long hair but they have lots more for different hair types. I love the variety that herbal essence have because if I'm getting bored of the beautiful ends I can always change to totally twisted or hello hydration they all smell amazing! The big bottles are about £3.50 each.

Batiste dry shampoo- Sadly I've used all this product up but that's only because its so useful. 
Batiste have a fabulous range of dry shampoos and they all smell toooo die for and they are a reasonably good price too! Yeah can you believe it only £2.69 my favourite one is the cherry (below) These dry shampoos are perfect for them days when your hair is just looking flat and honestly un attractive, they add volume, texture and a great smell to your hair.
Thanks for reading everyone see you soon Demi xxx